Massage Services on Offer
Our therapists are all experienced Remedial Massage Therapists and / or Musculoskeletal Therapists*. Your therapist will listen to you, and will recommend a combination of massage styles and techniques to suit you and to meet your individual goals.
Here are a few of the massage techniques your therapist may recommend for you:
- Remedial Massage (Which may include a range of techniques drawn together from all styles the therapist is trained in)
- Deep Tissue Massage *
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage (prenatal massage, perinatal massage & post-natal massage) *
- Swedish Relaxation Massage *
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Work (MFR)
- Cupping Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Therapy
- Myofascial Dry Needling
- Strapping & Taping
- Therapeutic Exercise (including METs, PNF stretching, passive stretching and Low Load Exercise Therapy)
- Hot Stone Massage *
- Visionary Craniosacral Work *
- ka huna Hawaiian Massage *
- Kinesiology *
- Reiki *
- Reflexology *
* Whilst all treatments are offered by Remedial Massage Therapists, Health Fund rebates only apply to massage services which fall under the scope of Remedial Massage. Some techniques, such as hot stone therapy, deep tissue, sports and pregnancy massage may be used within a remedial massage framework and in these cases a rebate may apply. Other techniques such as Craniosacral Work, Reiki, Kinesiology and Reflexology fall outside the scope of Remedial Massage and thus health fund rebates are not available for these treatments.
For more information, please read more on the specific technique’s page. If in doubt, please contact the clinic to discuss with your therapist and / or the Practice Manager.