Our Hygiene Policy
Our team members all adhere to strict hygiene practices, which includes:
- Meticulous washing of hands between appointments, after using bathroom facilities, cleaning and during treatment as necessary
- All table linen is changed between appointments and washed with sanitiser as well as liquid soap
- Regular disinfection of our common areas including doorknobs, surfaces and equipment as well as massage tables (face crests and arm rests are cleaned between every client)
- We stagger our appointment start times so that therapists work independently and direct contact between clients is minimal
- If your therapist or anyone they are in direct contact with regularly (i.e. living with) is ill or is self-isolating for any other required reason, your therapist will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
During the current COVID-19 concerns, we kindly ask that everyone attending our clinic assist us with maintaining our healthy environment by:
- Washing your hands regularly as per the WHO hand-washing guidelines
- Use the hand sanitizer available in our reception where appropriate – or use our bathroom facilities to wash your hands if you prefer
- If you have returned from overseas travel or are in direct contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel inside the last 14 days, we respectfully request that you contact us to reschedule your appointment until after the self-isolation period of 14 days is complete
- If you feel unwell please contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment for a time when you are well again. Whilst we understand the situation is evolving rapidly, if you can’t attend because of illness, changed work or childcare requirements, please think ahead and cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible – cancellation fees may still apply if appropriate notice isn’t given.