- Give the Gift of Well-being
- Your loved one can choose their massage type & therapist – Remedial, Relaxation, Sports, Pregnancy Massage, Myotherapy and more
- The Perfect gift – because you can never have too much great massage
- Order online for an easy instant gift
- Avoid the shops – order in the comfort of your own home
- Customise your voucher with choice of images and write your own message
- Email instantly to your loved one, or email to yourself and print it out to give to them directly
Order your Massage Gift Vouchers by:
- The easiest way is to Order Online – Our automated gift voucher shop allows you to customise your Voucher with personalised messages and deliver them to you or your voucher recipient instantly. Great for quick, simple or last minute gift ideas.
Head on over to our Shop to check them out
- Give us a call on 3366 5267 – leave us a message if you don’t catch us directly. We can easily arrange the massage gift vouchers and take payment and email or postage details over the phone.
- You are always welcome to drop in to reception to pick up your massage gift voucher.
However please note we do not have a dedicated receptionist, and as we are often all in treatment we may not be able to assist you instantly.
We recommend you call ahead on 3366 5267 and arrange a time to come in when we can ensure there is someone in reception to help you – or we can take details over the phone and arrange to leave the voucher on the reception desk for you to pick up at your leisure. We offer this service for those who prefer a physical / printed voucher. Please note – we recommend arranging this at least 24 hours before you require the voucher.
We always enjoy providing you with amazing remedial massage, and we look forward to doing the same for your friends, family and loved ones.
* Please Note: massage gift vouchers are sold at standard rate only, unless a specific gift voucher special is offered. If your gift recipient is due a discount (e.g. Regular Rewards), this will be applied at time of gift voucher use and any credits will be taken off their next treatment costs.
All massage treatments and vouchers for use at our Ashgrove Brisbane massage clinic.
Most health funds will not pay a rebate on a treatment that is paid for completely with a gift voucher. This is generally because most health funds will not pay a rebate on any treatment which is not paid for by the client receiving the treatment (or in the case of minors, their parent or guardian) on the day the treatment is provided. You may however choose to part-pay for your treatment and use gift voucher credit to pay a portion – this may in some cases allow a rebate to be issued. Please talk to us if you require further information. We do apologise for any inconvenience but payment of rebates is beyond our control and is solely at the discretion of your health fund.