We are OPEN Easter Week End:
We are OPEN all Easter Long Weekend, with appointments available Fri 2nd, Sat 3rd, Sun 4th and Mon 5th April. We continue to apply gold-standard hygiene measures to ensure everyone in clinic stays safe – read the details here.
Please do not attend if you are symptomatic or under self-isolation orders – call us to reschedule.
For healthy clients who opt to keep their appointments, Masks are required in clinic at all times up until 16nd April 2021 (except where medical exeption exists). Please bring your mask with you to clinic and put it on before you enter.
Welcome to Niggles & Knots, the Brisbane Remedial Massage experts
Niggles & Knots opened in 2013 as a small one-room remedial massage clinic, and quickly developed a reputation for providing some of the best remedial massage in Brisbane. We expanded to our current Ashgrove West premise in 2014, and now have a team of 7 highly experienced, well qualified and professional therapists treating on site. We welcome new clients of all ages.
- Health fund rebates available for remedial massage. Claim on the spot with Healthpoint for participating funds (receipts available for all other funds).
- Clinic open 7 days. 8am – 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 7pm Saturday and Sunday
- Open most public holidays (Check our Schedule here)
- Qualified experienced therapists, all offering a range of remedial massage and each with their unique style and specialities
- Our therapists can help with back pain, neck pain, headaches, sporting injuries, pregnancy pain and so much more
- 60 minute appointments recommended (we also offer 45, 90 and 120 minutes plus 30 minutes for return clients only)
- “Regular Rewards” – save 10% when you make massage part of your self-care plan and attend at least once a month
- Gift Vouchers available – buy online anytime for the perfect instant gift
- Call us and speak to a real person 7 days a week! Our friendly practice managers are available on 0492 931 624, see our “Hours” page for more details
- Book online – simple online view of our real-time availability, book online anytime
We look forward to meeting you in the clinic soon!
COVID-19 update: We continue to meticulously apply our hygiene practices to ensure a safe environment for you and for us in clinic. Our therapists follow the QLD Health directives and relevant COVID-safe plans. If you are due to attend clinic but are unwell, have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID case in the past 14 days, or are under obligations to self-isolate, please contact us on 3366 5267 to reschedule your appointment.