We are expanding!
Thanks to the support of you, our loyal clients, we are often so busy we sadly have to turn clients away. So we thought it is about time we expand and invite a few more outstanding therapists into our fold so that we can open up more appointment times. So yes, we are expanding and moving!
Our new bigger & better massage space is still in Ashgrove – in fact its very close by, as its only two doors up from our current premise. Here’s the address:
(We are in the blue queenslander house, behind Mortgage Choice & Old Salty’s fish & chips. Enter via the stairs in between these two Ashgrove institutions)
We’re really looking forward to sharing our new massage clinic space with you. It’s an upgrade as well as an expansion, and we think you’ll love some of the extras, which include:
- Four more fabulous new therapists – click here to read more about Merryn, Anne, Erica& Jim
- Separate reception and two large treatment rooms
- Beautiful old queenslander – our space has a welcoming homely feel & will become a lush haven for you as we add the finishing touches over June & July…
- Our own dedicated bathroom right next to treatment rooms including toilet & shower
- Two dedicated car parks – parking is behind the building, enter via the shared driveway between our building and the dentist on the right
We’ll be treating from the new space from the 2nd of June, and will finally have plenty more availability to offer you then. We’re still finalising the fit out and some of the move details though, so please keep an eye out on our facebook page and email newsletter for more details…