Massage Gift Vouchers available now!
Massage gift vouchers make the perfect gift – who doesn’t love a good massage? And best of all, you can never have too much massage. Simply choose a treatment length or a $ value, and your gift recipient can choose any style of treatment when they book their massage in.
Order your Massage Gift Vouchers by:
- Order Online – Our brand new automated system will allow you to customise your Voucher with personalised messages and deliver them to you instantly. Great for last minute gift ideas. Head on over to our Shop to check them out.
OR, if you prefer to pick up a voucher from reception or have us post it to you:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, phone number and any gift voucher details you wish, and we will call you back as soon as we can to arrange the voucher.
- Give us a call on 3366 5267 – leave us a message if you don’t catch us directly. We can easily arrange the massage gift vouchers and take payment and postage details over the phone (or leave the voucher in reception for you to pick up your convenience if you prefer).
- You are always welcome to drop in to reception to pick up your massage gift voucher. However please note we do not have a dedicated receptionist, and as we are often all in treatment we may not be able to assist you instantly.
We recommend you call ahead on 3366 5267 and arrange a time to come in when we can ensure there is someone in reception to help you.
We always enjoy providing you with amazing remedial massage, and we look forward to doing the same for your friends, family and loved ones.
* Please Note: massage gift vouchers are sold at standard rate only, unless a specific gift voucher special is offered (e.g. Christmas Special, 10% discount on standard rate of 1 hour Massage vouchers only). If your gift recipient is due a discount (e.g. Regular Rewards), this will be applied at time of gift voucher use and any credits will be taken off their next treatment costs.
All massage treatments and vouchers for use at our Ashgrove Brisbane massage clinic.
Most health funds will not pay a rebate on a treatment that is paid for completely with a gift voucher. This is generally because most health funds will not pay a rebate on any treatment which is not paid for by the client receiving the treatment (or in the case of minors, their parent or guardian) on the day the treatment is provided. You may however choose to part-pay for your treatment and use gift voucher credit to pay a portion – this may in some cases allow a rebate to be issued. Please talk to us if you require further information. We do apologise for any inconvenience but payment of rebates is beyond our control and is solely at the discretion of your health fund.